Photographer Fee - 2nd Annual Sunflower Festival at Alvis Farms
Photographers please pay your photographer fee via credit/debit card here.
Time & Location
About the Event
Vendors are to provide their own tent, back drop, and tables. It is required that a qualified representative be on site at all times to man your booth(s). Vendors are responsible for securing booth and products overnight as well as providing protection in case of inclement weather. Alvis Farms and any of their sponsors or representatives, will not be held responsible in case of accident, injury, theft, or damage to any persons property and/or merchandise.
I understand that if I am accepted as a photographer,
- Alvis Farms will determine my booth's location
- I am responsible for bringing tents, back drops, tables, chairs, fans, extension cords, ice, etc. as needed for my booth
- I, or a qualified representative, will be on site at all times to man my booth
- The festival does not carry insurance to cover my personal property and that I store and display my products and belongings at my own risk.
- I am responsible for reporting sales tax directly to the state of Virginia.
Photographer Festival Fee
Festival days (Fri - Sun, July 10 - 12, 9am - 8pm): $50/day Weekday Open Hours (Mon - Thurs, July 13 - 16, 8am - 10am & 5pm - 8pm): $30/day$50.00
Photographer Week Open Hrs Fee
Festival days (Fri - Sun, July 10 - 12, 9am - 8pm): $50/day Weekday Open Hours (Mon - Thurs, July 13 - 16, 8am - 10am & 5pm - 8pm): $30/day$30.00